1. City design specs used for the purchase of residential fire hydrants and adjacent (lay-in sheets)water pipes.
2. Industry Standards to which the City sought to comply in the above.
3. City documents setting forth:
a. expected life of fire hydrants and adjacent water pipes.
b. use of breakaway bolts and design standards thereof.
c. manufacturer's recommendations as to design, installation, inspection and maintenance of the fire hydrant used in front of the Wilson residence.
d. soil testing procedures and results for soil in which the Doe fire hydrant and adjacent water pipe was placed.
e. City's consideration/discussion of the use of lined water pipes, breakaway bolts, concrete slab, thrust block in the Doe fire hydrant.
f. City inspection of the installation of the Doe fire hydrant.
g. City inspection and maintenance schedule for fire hydrants in the subdivision in which Doe's home is located.
h. specifications for the fire hydrant and adjacent water pipes.
i. base material specification for water pipes adjacent to the Doe fire hydrant
j. corrosion-control considerations, from 1965 to 2001, in relation to the possible corrosion of city water system.
k. purchase records of the hydrant and adjacent water pipes
l. Fire Department report for the incident.
m. City report of the investigation of the incident.
1. records as to construction and installation of the Doe fire hydrant and adjacent water pipes.
2. photos thereof.
Inspection and maintenance:
1. inspection and maintenance records of water pipes and hydrants in the Doe subdivision.
2. records of failures and claimed failures of fire hydrants and adjacent water pipes in the City from 1990 to the present, and photos thereof.
3. repair records of the failure of the Doe fire hydrant and adjacent water pipes, and photos thereof.
1. water pressure records from 1990 to 2001 for the water delivery system supplying water to the Doe fire hydrant.